CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, July 8, 2009

New cabinets, and tile
















Today I drove by the house. The sprinkler system is finished-or I think- the yard has been smoothed out and the sprinkler system is buried now. There are still no doorlocks, no front window(kinda thinking, the cabinets are in there, you may wanna secure the place...), no painted front door, and no painted garage door. The back covered porch still needs to be finished. I did notice the stone that has our house address on it has been delivered and the doorbell has been installed. That is what I noticed from the outside. From the inside, much progress!!! We now have a fireplace, tile in all the wet areas, a garden tub, a shower stall, a guest tub, bathroom cabinets, and knobs. Kitchen cabinets and knobs, WOW! It is all starting to come together!!! I took some more pictures of the guest bathroom, but they turned out kinda dark, because I had no light. We picked out granite at OHM in Madison-our granite is Santa Ceceila-I cannot wait for that!!!

0 comments: